Bought a new monitor...

Computer Help, Rig Pics & Discussion.
DevourerOS

Bought a new monitor...

Post by DevourerOS »

So I bought a new monitor, the other day. I got it setup today. What do you guys think? MSI AG32C.
I know not a great pic.

Hrmmm, the site won't let me attach it.

EDIT: Ill try this. Image
Oh, lawdy, lawdy, I have seen the light...

SandSpider

Re: Bought a new monitor...

Post by SandSpider »

Very nice!

Chronos

Post by Chronos »

not bad for a 1080p monitor but in my opinion something of that size should be either 1440P or 2160P. Just makes for a lot nicer picture. Again that's my opinion but you can't beat 165hz at 1080P either. If you're happy with it then that's all that matters bud. Enjoy it

BLooD

Post by BLooD »

Looks good to me, but I think it depends on how you feel about it.

I own a 34" Alienware 1440P monitor with 120hz refresh rate. I spent $1,000 on this monitor and to be honest I do love it but I don't believe it was the best choice. If you're gaming on it and you don't have a good card to push the extra pixels you're going to see a drop in frame rates and in order to improve frame rate you will have to sacrifice quality. With 1080P you don't have to sacrifice quality. Not to mention the price tag. You definitely made a good economical choice.

The one thing that my monitor definitely beats all other monitors at is that when I'm watching anything, the video scales to the whole screen; you can't do that with 1080P monitors. Also the build quality of this monitor is phenomenal. The stand alone probably weighs about 30 pounds.

At the end of the day though, like I said, it comes down to your perception.

DevourerOS

Post by DevourerOS »

So far, I like the monitor. I haven't really had any time to play any games on it, yet. I was iffy about the 1080p, but have come to like it. I can see what I am doing. I am getting blind in my old age. LOL
Oh, lawdy, lawdy, I have seen the light...

Slashette

Post by Slashette »

awesome, good for you!!!